Typically the SCVMM Admin Console installation requires that the target server be on a Windows Domain. In some cases where Commander is in a DMZ or Public Cloud where it cannot connect with Active Directory.
As a workaround:
- Mount the SCVMM ISO on the Commander server.
- Open a Command prompt
- Navigate to the mounted ISO
- run the command dir to make sure you see the files from the ISO
- then run the command setup.exe /client /i /IACCEPTSCEULA
- After a minute and you should now have the admin console installed.