Embotics® vCommander® allows for more flexible configuration options beyond those available in the user interface through the use of system properties. System properties are read during the vCommander® initialization, and modify its behavior.
Setting System Properties
To configure one or more of the system properties listed above, follow the procedure below.
- Login to vCommander with an account that has the Superuser role.
- Under the Configuration menu, choose System Configuration. Switch to the Advanced tab.
- Filter the list with the string console to view all the configuration points for console/remote connections.
- Review the Description for each value of concern. Double-click any system property for which the value will be changed.
- Click Use Default to restore the default value, or enter a desired value. Click Save.