Private infrastructure licensing in vCommander counts the number of CPU sockets that the server hosts in your environment contain. This article describes a means by which you can view details about where the sockets included in the license count are being enumerated.To view the current licensed amount:
- Login to vCommander™ and under the Configuration menu, choose System Configuration.
- Switch to the Licensing tab, and confirm the number of used sockets.
- Under the Tools menu, choose Search.
- Choose Help Me Find: Hosts as a Global search.
- Choose to Filter By: Name/Address > contains > (leave field blank).
- Click Search.
- Right-click anywhere in the Results field and choose Pick Columns. Under the Hardware Category, select Number of CPU Sockets and add it to Shown Columns.
- Click Export to generate a CSV file that you can then sum to reconcile the count.