Embotics® vCommander™ allows for more flexible configuration options
beyond those available in the user interface through the use of system
properties. System properties are read during the vCommander
initialization, and modify its behavior.
You can use a system property to change the default availability
period for shared VMs from 90 days to a number of days you determine.
To do so, follow the procedure below.
- Login to vCommander with an account that has the Superuser role.
- Under the Configuration menu, choose System Configuration. Switch to the Advanced tab.
- Filter the list with the string share to view all the configuration points for VM Sharing.
- Double-click embotics.customer.maximum.share.availability.
- Click Use Default to restore the default value, or enter a desired value. Click Save.