Embotics® vCommander™ allows for more flexible configuration options beyond those available in the user interface through the use of system properties. System properties are read during the vCommander initialization, and modify its behavior.
Setting System Properties
To configure one or more of the system properties listed above, follow the procedure below.
- Login to vCommander with an account that has the Superuser role.
- Under the Configuration menu, choose System Configuration. Switch to the Advanced tab.
- Filter the list with the string .ad. to view all the configuration points for Active Directory.
- Review the Description for each value of concern. Double-click any system property for which the value will be changed.
- Click Use Default to restore the default value, or enter a desired value. Click Save.
- Configuring Datastore Scans Using System Properties
Configuring Console Access Using System Properties